When cooking with spaghetti squash, don’t throw away the seeds, they make a fantastic salty snack if prepared correctly. These are perfect alongside a beer in the couch.
Healthy snacks are the best!
Spaghetti Squash Seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove all of the pulp from the seeds.
- Dry the seeds on paper.
- Use olive oil to barely coat the seeds.
- Use some salt for seasoning (other spices can be used as desired).
- Cover a baking pan with parchment paper and spread the seeds on top.
- Bake for about 5 minutes, until the seeds start to get some color.
- Enjoy your freshly made snack.