How To Barbecue Spaghetti Squash
Barbecue the spaghetti squash is probably my favorite way to cook it, with baking it as a close second. The smoky taste your get from barbecuing the spaghetti squash is just amazing. If you get some oil on it before placing it on the barbecue it’s even better. A garlicy oil is just amazing.
- Part the spaghetti squash lengthwise.
- Remove the seeds.
- Split it once more, so that you have quarters.
- Oil the spaghetti squash. I prefer to use a seasoned oil/marinade.
- Place the spaghetti squash on the barbecue with its skin side up.
- Barbecue until tender, probably 5-10 minutes.
- You can check the spaghetti squash with a fork, if hard, barbecue some more.
- Serve the quarters as they are.
Spaghetti should be a natural choice when barbecuing, it’s brilliant to grill. Serve with whatever meat you prefer, a hot sauce and maybe some fresh greens. The best thing is that spaghetti squash can be eaten without anything else, it’s just that tasty. Not to mention how healthy it is.
Educate your friends with this new tasty barbecue companion, they will definately thank you for it!